More about Volkswagen Caravelle leasing:
Key features of a VW Caravelle
If your Caravelle is for Business or Personal use it will have everything you need. You can choose from the standard Caravelle or upgrade to the Gen 6 model which was designed to celebrate 60 years of the vehicle on sale.
The base SE model is kitted out with some amazing features including Bluetooth connectivity, electrically heated and adjustable colour coded door mirrors, Daytime running lights for extra visibility, climatic semi-automatic air conditioning, multi-function table, rail system for numerous seat and table configurations, side sliding doors on driver and passenger side with power latching, start/stop function, Electronic differential lock, electronic brakeforce distribution, Thatcham Category 1 approved alarm & immobiliser and 16" clayton alloy wheels.
The 'Executive' model comes with Alcantara/leather seats, 17" Cascavel alloy wheels and power operated sliding doors.
Why lease a Caravelle
- Much cheaper to lease than to buy with buying price of £32,000
- VW brand has great reputation for efficiency & reliability
- Historical model that has been improved on so likely to get a well-thought out vehicle
- Lots of chances to personalise your Caravelle to suit your needs
- Base trim level still comes packed with features
- Build quality & materials used excellent so will stand the test of time
The Caravelle is one of the best in class with its versatile seating and table arrangement possibilities making it great for a whole host of uses.
If you'd like more information about leasing a Caravelle or would like to enquire or simply have a question, please call us on 01565 880880. Alternatively, have a browse of our special offers page to view all of our current deals, all of our offers are available to both personal and business customers.