We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, should you have experienced an unsatisfying service please outline your issue and your expectation for resolution.
As a compliant FCA regulated company, we are required to upon request provide customers with a documented complaints procedure. Complaints are handled professionally and can be directed to our Complaints Team. Complaints can be posted by writing to: to FAO: Complaints Team, allcarleasing, Mobberley Station House, Station Road, Mobberley, WA16 7QJ. Complaints can also be made by email to complaints[at]allcarleasing.co.uk or initiated by telephone on 01565 880 880.
We always recommend that every customer reviews any documents they have received and agreed to before lodging a complaint as often the resolution can be found there.
• To use our website, you must agree to our terms and conditions
• If you have signed a quotation, you agree to pay a documentation fee which is non-refundable even if you decide to cancel an order
For us to be able to process the complaint as best as possible it’s important that we have all the facts in relating to you, your business and the vehicle.
• The complainant’s full name and contact details – these need to match the details we have on record
• Your vehicle registration (if you have one)
• Full statement of your complaint
• Copies of any evidence in relation to the complaint
• What you are looking for in relation to a resolution
If you are wishing for a third party to handle your complaint, we must gain your consent first before we can discuss any details of your account. This is in line with our GDPR policy.
Below is the process from receiving a complaint
1. The enquiry is allocated to a member of the complaints team who will then investigate the complaint and notify the complainant of allocation within 3 working days.
2. The complaints handler will make communication on any clarification if needed
3. Fully investigate the complaint and begin to draft a proposed response within 10 working days and no later than 8 weeks.
As per our obligations to the FCA and our Treating Customers Fairly Policy we will always treat customers fairly and the same. However, certain types of complaints may fall within the scope of the FCA and as a result within the jurisdiction of the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Customers may express dissatisfaction in regard to the conduct of one our suppliers rather than our advisers. When we conduct our investigation into whether or not the complaint relates to the service our advisers have given or the performance and service of our providers, we will keep you informed of this. If the complaint is in regard to the providers, then we will direct your complaint to them on your behalf.
In the cases where the third-party providers have clearly caused the issue, we will refer the matter to them promptly and let you know why we have done so. We will also give their contact details to you.
It is our goal to resolve every complaint. If the customer is happy with our offer of resolution then the matter will be confirmed in writing by both parties and closed. We will keep the record of the complain on our system so that we may refer again in the future.
If you have a regulated consumer contract with us and you are unhappy with our decision then you may be eligible to refer the complaint to the financial ombudsman service.
Financial ombudsman service
You can refer your complaint to the financial ombudsman service within 6 months of our final resolution. Their contact details are:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
Tel: 0800 023 4567 (free for most people from a fixed line) or 0300 123 9123 (cheaper for those calling using a mobile) or 020 7964 0500 (if calling from abroad)
We will always co operate with the ombudsman.
You may also make use of the BVRLA reconciliation service to help you in the event of being unsatisfied with our offer of resolution.