Keeping your personal and private information safe
All Car Leasing and its parent company Eurocar Group Ltd. understand the importance of information security and the trust between the customer and ourselves and as such we take great precuations on keeping your information safe and secure.
Collecting your information
If you register, enquire or request a call back you will have submitted information to us - this can vary but the compulsory information needed in the forms is typically first name, telephone number and email address; as an enquiry progresses into an order we will ask for further information. We treat this information as stated in these guidelines and comply with the Data Protection Act.
What information is collected and how it is used
- A majority of the information we collect is essential for us to be able to serve our customers, and the rest of the information is used to improve the service.
- Registration - If you use our showroom feature we will record your name, address, telephone number, email address and vehicle choice. This feature is not compulsary and it is for your own use not a part of placing an order. If you wish to delete your registration please let us know.
- Making an enquiry / call back - This is where you would like us to get in touch with you. Your name, telephone details and email address are required initially. We require this information to get in touch with you by your own request.
- Placing an order - To place an order we will need your full details which can include your address, previous addresses, marital status and so on; we will also require bank details for direct debit purposes as well as card details for the adminitration fee. All of this information is required to fulfill the order you place with us.
- We may record electronic correspondance to ensure we are able to deal with any problems that may arise.
- Telephone conversations may be recorded for quality control.
Sharing of information
- We do not share your information with anyone for marketing purposes.
- Only with your permission do we share your information with the finance company to ensure the credit line for the agreement.We share information to the dealers of the car for delivery, changing of vehicle specifications etc. This is essential as the dealer needs the information to provide you with the vehicle. We do not share information that is not needed i.e bank details.We use the information for internal market research i.e bevaviours, vehicle choices etc. This is not shared.
- We may share information as to comply with the Law if requestWe may share information with debt collection agencys as per the terms and conditions.
- All information that is shared is always kept secure.
Cookies are small text files that are place on your computer and are used to improve your exerience on the web. They do not read any information and cannot spread viruses or get any information from your computer to be shared. Cookies allow website to remember log on details, behaviours and actions whilst on the site and details to be used for future visits. You may tell your computer to reject cookies however we cannot guarantee the optimal experience.