The Volvo V90 is a car we believe is quite ahead of its time for a few reasons. Firstly, Volvo has harnessed every inch of safety technology they have and have put it into their new range, making them some of the safest cars in the world for occupant protection.
As well as that, the V90 has semi-autonomous driving capabilities. Yes, you read that right. At motorway cruising speeds below 80mph, the V90 can take over control of the car, keeping you in lane and a safe distance from the cars in front, monitoring your blindspots too. How cool is that?
- Semi-Autonomous driving capabilities
- High safety credentials
- Sleek, elegant impressive looking appearance
- Easy-to-read high definition touchscreen housing Sensus connected technology
- Available in hybrid or traditional set-ups
- Powerful with great performance
Reasons to lease a V90
- Get one first before your friends
- Costs much lower to lease than to buy
- Drive something truly unique with semi-autonomous tech
- Sensus connectivity providing mirrorlink, apple car play etc
- No expense spared on interiors with all-natural quality with easy to use interfaces
- V70 genetics means it will not only stand the test of time, it'll control it!
The V90 is a pioneer in its class with the semi-autonomous technology and sheer level of luxurious quality inside the car. The estate that is practical, comfortable, built like a tank and has great performance stats, what more could you ask for?
For more information on how to lease a Volvo or to simply ask us a question, please call us on 01565 880880, or alternatively, choose your favourite V90 and click the big green button to enquire online.
Other Extra Large Estates You Can Lease
The Volvo V90 is one of many large estate cars we can lease but it's not the only one. Why not take a look at some of the [[make]] [[model]]'s competitors to help you make an informed decision on your next lease.