Why lease a Skoda?
Skoda has been part of the Volkswagen group for 20 years this year, having been a tiny two-product, state-owned company, which is now operating globally with state-of-the-art production facilities and an award-winning model range. That means great things for anyone who leases a Skoda because you'll get German efficiency and reliability without the VW price tag, making a Skoda great value for money.
Skoda have won awards this year for Best Small Car of the Year by Whatcar? for the Fabia hatchback, and back in 2014 they won two awards as a brand - Most Improved Manufacturer by Expert Eye, and, Best Manufacturer crowned by AutoExpress. The updated range is also seeing recognition such as the Citigo supermini, which has won Best City Car Under Â£10,000 at this years Whatcar? Car of the Year 2016 awards, and has won similar awards each year with similar titles since 2012.
For performance, why not take a look at the Skoda Octavia vRS?
So what's new this year?
Later this year will see the release of the completely new large SUV offering by Skoda on the 1st September - the Kodiaq. Based on the VisionS concept car, the Kodiaq will bring clean, striking lines with contours to create the effect, along with new technology and bold designs. And that is literally all Skoda have released so far about the Kodiaq, so keep an eye on this page for updates, or visit the Skoda site.
That's the new addition to the range, but there have also been continual improvements and inclusions made to the range including updating exterior designs to look assertive and eye-catching along with technology updates bringing the interior into competition with the rest of the market such as touchscreen technology and extra safety features such as Front Assist and ESC (Electronic Stability Control) making it more difficult to skid or lose control of the vehicle.
Reasons to lease a Skoda
Having a large range of vehicles to choose from means that you can most accurately pick a Skoda car leasing deal that will perfectly match your needs. Or if you're looking to lease a car for Business use then the Superb, Rapid or Octavia make for great company cars, and models like the Rapid Spaceback and even Citigo make excellent fleet cars. What helps, even more, is that Skoda cars are on the budget end of the market, meaning you'll pay a lot less per month to lease one.
Summarised below are some great reasons to lease a Skoda car:
- Fantastic choice in the range with each car offering something different, but all delivering on looks, performance and fuel economy and with low monthly prices
- All cars within the range are perfectly suited to Business leasing, whether as a company car or part of a fleet, there are deals and terms to suit any business need
- the New Kodiaq SUV will bring an extra level of diversity to the varied range of cars on offer, and for a competitive price, which means it will cost less to lease one
- Bold, striking new designs coupled with intuitive technology equals a car that delivers on your needs as well as adding an extra element of luxury
- Being a part of the Volkswagen group means you'll get German efficiency, reliability and quality of build without the VW price tag, giving you piece of mind.
Browse the diverse range of Skoda car leasing deals available and using the tools provided on each model page, decide which Skoda car is right for your lifestyle or business needs. Then if you have any questions please give our team a call on 01565 880880, or place an enquiry using the online form and our team will be in contact