If you are looking to lease a Mini, it doesn't have to break the bank, here at All Car Leasing we provide some of the best Mini personal lease and business leasedeals available, why not take a look at some of our latest offers below to see how much you could save on your next car?
Mini cars have been tested to their limits across the globe this year, including the deserts of Dakar and Goodwood Festival of Speed, where the debut of the latest John Cooper Works MINI was driven by Harry Hunt, racing driver James Hunts' Nephew, who is fastly becoming an accomplished racer himself.
The release of concept designs for the MINI Superleggera two-seater roadster has given the MINI a whole new look. See the MINI website for more information, but this car claims to have "jaw-dropping looks, heart-stopping performance and cutting-edge technology", which seems quite exciting.
As well as that the concept for the next John Cooper Works edition MINI looks savage as well, with red accents on air in-takes & mirrors along with racing stripes and an enlarged roof spoiler.
Reasons to lease a MINI
The latest MINI models are hugely popular not only due to a large number of colour schemes and designs that you can have but because they are simply a fun, nippy car to drive. In terms of leasing a MINI, there are some fantastic reasons too, including the continual offers that we have on them, and also the fact that because each one can be so unique they hold their value well over the period of the leasing term.
Summarised below are reasons to lease a MINI car:
- Highly customisable car means you drive something unique
- Great nippy little runaround, or high-performance hot-hatch - both available to lease for Business and Personal use
Fantastic value for money with our regularly updated offers which can be tailored to suit you
- Quality and reliability is assured as MINI cars are built by BMW
- Having a large range of MINI cars and models means you can choose one that meets your exact needs, such as engine size or body style
- So you might be really familiar with MINIs by now, or you might have never driven one before, but take a look at the range we offer as it's pretty vast, and we might have a model there that you didn't know about.
Once you've had a good look around if you have any questions or queries please give our team a call on 01565 880880, or alternatively, place an enquiry using the online form and someone will be in contact shortly using your preferred method.