Why lease a Mazda?
However today they still remain business partners and contribute a lot to the technological aspects of the Mazda car manufacturing and design. Due to the original merger with Ford, many of the Mazda cars are similar to that of the Ford models, for example, the Mazda 2 looks very similar to a Ford Fiesta.
The latest range features 6 different models with each one fulfilling a distinctive purpose, such as the CX-5 - a mid-size SUV, the Mazda 2 - the little hatchback city car, or the Mazda6 - the executive saloon. That means that the range can benefit customers with varying lifestyles and needs of families to first-timers.
So what's new this year?
There is an all-new Mazda MX-5 out in 2017, which comes as a soft-top or hardtop convertible and in a range of different styles and colour schemes. You can open or close the roof at speeds of up to 6mph and the roof opens up in 12 seconds flat which is much more convenient for changeable British weather above anything. As well as that there is a choice of 2 engines - a 1.5-litre petrol delivering 131bhp, and a 2.0-litre petrol engine that delivers 160bhp. It has 50:50 weight distribution and rear wheel drive make its handling one of the best in the world. Inside you have MZD-Connect which is the infotainment system in operation connecting your devices to the car for an effortless and convenient driving experience.
Reasons to lease a Mazda
With the compact Mazda range offering a car to meet any of life's needs there is something for everyone, including competitive leasing prices as the cars original retail price is great value for money. But great value for money doesn't mean compromising on the quality of build or inclusive standard features as the cars come with the latest technology, safety standards and fuel economy to match their closest rivals. Visit our Personal leasing page for more information.
Summarised below are some brilliant reasons to lease a Mazda car:
- The compact range of cars to suit all needs for both Personal and Business leasing use, meaning the range is highly versatile and carries that high-end executive look.
- The new, highly anticipated MX-5 is due out early next year and boasts an array of high praise from voices such as TopGear and is the Winner of World Car of the Year Award 2016.
- The range is perfect for families, boasting all the latest safety and technology features to ensure the driving experience is a great one.
- Great value for money as you'll get a brilliantly reliable car for a fraction of what it would cost to own one.
- The brand has excellent Reevoo customer reviews which are independently accrued and applied, giving you peace of mind that the car will perform to your needs
Take a look at the range of Mazda car leasing deals and using the tools provided on each model page, decide which Mazda car is right for your lifestyle or Business needs. If you have any question please feel free to call our team on 01565 880880, or alternatively, fill in the online form provided and our team will be in contact with you very shortly.