Why lease a Jeep?
The Jeep brand has just celebrated its 75th Anniversary and to commemorate this occasion Jeep created a modern replica of the Wrangler as a Salute Edition, modelled to look like a 1941 Willys MB, both produced in Ohio, USA. This is supposed to symbolise the brands continued embodiment of freedom, authenticity and adventure.
â€œJeep vehicles have been the authentic benchmark for off-road capability, having mastered more terrain, led more adventures and provided drivers more freedom than any other vehicle before or since,â€ said Mike Manley, Head of Jeep Brand â€“ FCA Global.
So what's new this year?
There is an all-new version of the Grand Cherokee, called the SRT, which is an edgier, bolder, performance-focused SUV, which delivers all of the same off-road capabilities as a normal Grand Cherokee, but just with loads more style. With the SRT Grand Cherokee, you get a sports specification 6.4 litre V8 HEMI engine capable of 0-62mph in 5 seconds flat delivering 461bhp, 20" Black Vapur chrome alloy wheels with Pirelli tyres, bespoke SRT instrument cluster & luxurious interiors, sports leather and Suede seats and even more due this year.
The engine is an 8-speed automatic transmission which can be put into manual and controlled using paddles mounted on the steering wheel column, and it has Eco Mode and Fuel Saver Technology to help give efficiency as well as power. Inside the car you'll get an 8.4-inch colour touchscreen where you can access the cars telemetry and real-time data, along with connecting the car to your devices through Bluetooth, enabling you to stream your music which blasts through a 19-speaker Harman Kardon system with 825-watts. There is also Active Noise Cancellation which emits Silent sound waves to cancel out any exterior sound. Amazing right?
Reasons to lease a Jeep
Jeep vehicles may look simple from the outside, but you'll be surprised to find that there is a lot of attention to detail within the technology used to give these vehicles their phenomenal off-road capabilities, such as Command-Trac, a proven shift-on-the-fly traction system which allows you to select the best traction for the terrain that you're on and thus improving fuel economy. Jeeps are perfect for Business & Personal uses due to their on and off-road designs which makes them fantastic for leasing as the leasing term can be tailored to suit you or your business needs.
Summarised below are some great reasons to lease a Jeep:
- With the latest models having all the most up-to-date technology included for both the engine and driver convenience, they are perfect for Business & Personal leasing types
- There is a varied range of 5 4x4s available which are perfect for family cars, off-road vehicles or city cars so you have a great choice
- The Jeep Renegade was named Best 4x4 of the Year 2016 by 4x4 Magazine, meaning not only is the Renegade a great little city Crossover, but it stands up off-road too
- A brand with a huge history and excellent heritage which means you'll be driving a legendary branded car, and by leasing it you'll pay a fraction of what it would cost to own
- A Jeep 4x4 power = the best driving experience.
Take a look at our greatly varied Jeep car leasing deals and use the tools provided on each model page to decide which Jeep is right for your lifestyle or Business. If you have any questions please feel free to call our team on 01565 880880, or alternatively, fill in the online form and our team will be in contact with you very soon.