The minimum required
- A signed copy of a quote
- A completed filled in proposal form
With any lease there has to be some documents given to us, the minimum we will need to see for any lease deals whether business or personal are proof of I.D and proof of address. If you are unsure what classes as proof then check out our what classes as proof page.
We may require more documents depending on circumstances and the type of lease a guide can be found below.
New Businesses (Trading less than two years)
- 3 months recent bank statements
- VAT Returns or utility bills if we are unable to verify existence
- Company accounts
High Value Vehicles
- 3 Months Bank Statements
- Copy of Directors driver's license or company accountant's details
- Recent Utility bill dated within 3 months
- Copy of driver's license
To help process your new lease quicker, if you can prepare these documents in advance so that in the event we ask for them they will be ready and your application can be sorted quickly.