More about Ford Focus RS leasing:
For a start this car is recognised as one of the best performance hatches in the world. It has a whopping 350bhp, 440Nm of torque and 1g of lateral acceleration which basically means your face will melt when you get into overboost.
Ford say: "The 2.3 litre EcoBoost engine's revolutionary technology incorporates direct fuel injection, twin independent variable camshaft timing and a twin scroll turbocharger. Excellent low-end responsiveness is matched by powerful mid-range pull. And the free revving top end is set to a maximum limit of 6,800rpm."
Key features of the Focus RS
- Ford Performance All-wheel drive with Dynamic Torque Vectoring Control delivers remarkable grip and precise handling
- Twin clutch packs to help balance engine torque between rear wheels depending on conditions
- Normal, Sport or Track Traction control settings and on circuits you can select 'Drift mode' which helps you achieve oversteer drifts
- Advanced hands-free technology with Ford SYNC which lets you control your music, phone calls and read text messages using voice command
- Bi-Xenon smart headlights that follow the road as you turn the wheel giving you optimal visibility at all times
- Auto Start/Stop so you save much more fuel
- Navigation system integrated within 8" colour screen Ford SYNC system
- Reasons to lease a Focus RS
- Much cheaper to lease than to buy
- Get a brand new Focus RS for a fraction of the cost of buying
- Performance car so high residual value meaning you'll pay less per month
- Perfect for if you want the dream car but don't want the time and expense of owning
- Maintenance packages to cover like-for-like tyres, servicing etc so no costly bills
This is a very niche performance car with a huge amount of power and potential, so it isn't for everyone, even if you're a Golf GTi owner, it's an animal. However, if you know this is the car for you then hooray because it's every petrol head's dream.
For more information on how to lease a Ford Focus RS or to simply ask us a question, please call us on 01565 880880, or alternatively, choose your favourite model and click the big green button to enquire online.
For our full range of cars see our Special Offers and our current Manager's Specials.