We love the Volkswagen Touran and we're always excited to work with our customers towards the perfect Volkswagen Touran lease deal. Why not give us a call and see what we can for you today?
The Touran is the smaller version of the 2 VW people carriers but can transport 7 people and luggage comfortably and in style. The Touran was voted the Best MPV of 2016 at the annual Whatcar? Awards, making it a big deal.
The range includes 5 models - the S, SE, SE Family, SEL & R-Line and there are a range of engine choices depending on your trim level, starting from a petrol powered 1.2 TSI with 110bhp up to a 2.0-litre diesel in either manual or automatic transmissions- perfect for both personal and business leasing.
Key features of the Touran
- car-like comfortable drive
- host of class-leading safety features
- 6.5" colour screen provides infotainment system
- 3-zone climate control
- spacious and comfortable inside
- large boot space with the ability for rear seats to fold down flat
Reasons to lease a Touran
- Buying costs much higher than cost to lease
- Great value for money
- Volkswagen economy credentials
- Great build quality & materials
- Great choice of trims & engines to personalise your Touran
The Touran is a great family car that is agile, car-like to drive and comfortable, so if this is what you want out of your people mover then you're along the right lines.
For more information about how to lease a Touran or to simply ask us a question, please call 01565 880880, or alternatively, if you know which Touran model you like simply click the big green button to enquire online.
To see our Manager's Specials and our best choice of car leasing deals, click here.
Other MPVs to consider
Why not take a look at some of the Volkswagen Touran's competitors:
- Ford S-Max Lease
- Ford Galaxy Lease
- Citroen Spacetourer Lease
- SEAT Alhambra Lease
- Citroen Grand C4 Spacetourer Lease
Still Can't Find What You're Looking For?
Alternatively, you can take a look at our full range of MPV lease deals.