This is a simple guide to help you navigate your way around our site with ease and to get the most out of it so that you can find, select & enquire on cars as quickly as possible.
If you need to contact us regarding a query or to report a broken link or error on our website, then please see our ‘Contact Us‘ page or call 01565 880880. Also, you can visit our Frequently Asked Questions page to see if your query is explained there.
First of all we have created a short Glossery below so that you know what everything is & does:
- Our ‘Slider tool’ – is what we call the adjustable sliders on each specific car page that you can move up or down to match your chosen leasing terms. Once you have adjusted them accordingly a price will be quoted above for Personal & Business leasing plans.
- Business price – is a quoted price for the cost of the lease per month. It is given excluding VAT (20%), so you can either calculate it yourself and add it on, or speak to one of our team who can give you a quote including VAT over the phone. This price is quoted in red on our Special Offers page or select Business Car Leasing to see the dedicated page.
- Personal price – is the price quoted for the cost of the lease per month including VAT, as this is not for business use, so you can see exactly how much your car will cost you per month based on your chosen terms. To see a list of our Personal price offers, please go to our Personal Car Leasing page.
- Special Offers – this is the page where our very best value for money offers are displayed. It is updated daily with new deals so keep your eye out for changes. The prices quoted are for Business lease, but click into the car and it will show you Personal prices too. To see only Personal car leasing deals & prices please see our Personal Car Leasing page.
- Manager’s Specials – these are located on our homepage only, displayed in yellow. These are our most exclusive offers and there are currently 3, so you have a choice this time!
- Your personal ‘Showroom‘ – is where you can add up to 4 cars to compare them against each other. This is really useful if you’re stuck between a few cars or wish to get a better idea of what’s included in each deal by viewing them all on one page. To add cars to your showroom, simply click the big blue ‘Add to Showroom’ button next to the car you’re looking at, or on any specific car page. To view your showroom then click the ‘My Showroom‘ button at the top of every page.
Using the search box at the top of the homepage you can use the drop-down boxes to select the make, model, fuel type, transmission or even the bodystyle of the car you’re looking for. The more detail you add in here about your car, the quicker you’ll find it. There’s even a blank keyword box so that you can be even more specific.
Alternatively, if you aren’t sure on the exact car you’re looking for, then you have 3 options:
- Select one or two options in the search box, e.g. choose a bodystyle and/or fuel type and click search. This will bring up a list of every car which matches that criteria. It isn’t very specific but it can give you lots of ideas about the type of car you’re looking for, whether it’s a family car or a sporty SUV. Once you have the list in front of you, you can then use the blue ‘Showroom’ button to add up to 4 cars that catch your eye to your personal shortlist.
- At the top of any page you will see a row of tabs in grey, and one in bright red. This is our Special Offers page and contains all of the offers we have on cars that are the best value for money. They can be any make or model so make sure to have a good look – you might see your perfect car.
- Again, at the top of any page you’ll see the row of tabs, select Personal Car Leasing and it will show you our very best offers on Personal leasing cars so you can get a great idea of the sort of budget you’re looking at for the type of car you want.
Once you have 4 cars in your showroom it’s time to compare them against each other. It is super easy to compare prices, leasing terms and the kind of specifications each car has as they are laid out next to each other. Then it’s time to whittle the list down or enquire on all 4.
Alternatively, if you have already chosen your car then click the big green ‘Enquire Now’ button. You will then have a short form in front of you which should have your details filled in already. Give them a check over to make sure they are all correct and then click the red ‘Enquire Now’ button at the bottom.
You should see a message at the top of the page saying ‘Thank you’. Now all you have to do is sit down, relax and wait for a member of our team to contact you to discuss your enquiry. Remember – our team are experts so don’t be afraid to ask as many questions as you need to.
If you have any questions or queries at all, then please feel free to contact our helpful team either by calling 01565 880880 or use the ‘Contact Us‘ page to select another contact option. Happy car hunting!