Why lease a Mitsubishi?
The Mitsubishi Motor Company is a Japanese automotive manufacturer based in Tokyo, Japan, and their first car rolled off the production line in 1917. For many years Mitsubishi vehicles struggled to find a worldwide market, but with a partnership with Chrysler, this made worldwide sales possible. However, soon after Chrysler's pulled out of the partnership, selling their stakes back and Mitsubishi had to carry on alone, and in 1991 Mitsubishi celebrated its independence from any other motor companies. But, Daimler-Chrysler still shares B & C platform engines with Mitsubishi and a strong working relationship continues.
Their cars might not have sold as well as they expected, but on the race track or rally course, they achieved great successes, particularly in the 1990s, with the Shogun dominating the Dakar rally and the Lancer making its mark on the World Rally Championships. By the end of the century Tommi Makinen driving his Lancer had won it 4 consecutive times, let alone the achievements that came after the introduction of their Traction Control System, Super-select 4WD and Multi-mode ABS. By 2007 Mitsubishi cars had won the Dakar rally for the 12th time, which is absolutely incredible, showing that this brand is not to be shoved aside.
So what's new this year?
The Outlander PHEV has been vastly improved and updated with a new "High-Range Series-Parallel Hybrid" status, one of only a handful, and it means that it provides the best balance of electric efficiency and long-range practicality, able to power the wheels using either the traction battery or internal combustion engine. Only a handful of these cars exist and the PHEV is the largest and most efficient of them with an EV range of 32 miles. The two motors supply instant torque to all four wheels and the PHEV can even be driven in 4WD mode purely using electric power. As the only PHEV with Super All-Wheel Control (S-AWC), the Outlander PHEV offers improved performance, safety and handling with power independently distributed to each wheel.
Reasons to lease a Mitsubishi
If you're looking to lease a sturdy family or business car then the Mitsubishi range has some great features which would benefit both, including the fantastic first-series hybrid system which helps the environment and keeps running costs low, which is why an Outlander PHEV is the perfect leasing car. There are also the ASX and the Colt hatchbacks which are perfect for first-timers or as a city car and are reliable and cheap to run, see our Personal leasing page for more information.
Summarised below are some excellent reasons to lease a Mitsubishi car:
- Their investment in Hybrid technology has paid off considerably with the Outlander PHEV being the best and largest in the world, which is a win, win for everyone.
- There are loads of convenient and clever options and standard features on the whole range, making your vehicle highly customisable to your lifestyle or needs.
- The hatchbacks in the range are excellent value for money and offer a wide range of features created to enhance your driving experience.
- Relatively low retail price means low monthly leasing costs, adding to your savings and meaning you get fantastic value for money
- Unique exterior designs mean you'll be driving a car that not everyone has and you'll be smiling from the inside when you see the money you'll save with a Hybrid car and a great value leasing deal.
Take a look at our range of Mitsubishi car leasing offers and use the tools provided on each model page to help you decide if a Mitsubishi lease is right for your lifestyle or business needs. As always if you have any questions please feel free to call our team on 01565 880880, or alternatively, place an enquiry using the online form and our team will be in contact with you shortly.