The F-Type was possibly one of the most eagerly-awaited sports car releases of this decade, and the car itself not only lived up to its predecessor's looks and performance, it actually just blew it away. The E-Type may be the prettiest car of all time, but the F-Type has taken its crown as the most popular British sports/supercar of today.
Coupe or Convertible? Each is slightly different in character but Jag assures everyone that both offer exhilarating performance, state-of-the-art handling and an unrivalled driver-focused experience.
Key features of the F-Type
Jaguar did the right thing with the F-Type - they kept things true to the brand and didn't try too hard to make it look flashy - because they knew that the car was capable of showing that through its sheer power, aggressive yet sensational sounding engine and its rugged but smooth handling.
Other features on this simply stunning machine include:
- Good choice of engines and powers - 3.0 V6 with 340hp, 3.0 V6 with 380hp, 5.0 V8 550hp, 5.0 V8 575hp
- The supercharger has a boost control secondary throttle valve giving a burst of power with no lag
- 6-speed Manual or 8-speed Automatic transmission choices
- Active Sports Exhaust uses bypass valves to allow gas to exit more quickly making that deeper, more dramatic supercar soundtrack
- Jags InControl infotainment system and online services including 'dead reckoning' functionality that can accurately pinpoint the car even when GPS can't be received>
- Meridian powerful sound system as standard
- Airbag sensors detect the weight and size of the driver before deploying airbags appropriately
- Blindspot monitor with closing vehicle sensing
- Emergency brake assist
Reasons to lease an F-Type
- Pay a fraction to lease one compared to buying - excellent value for money
- Drive a brand new, iconic sports car
- High residual value of the car meaning its possible you'll pay less than you think to lease one
- Expertly tailored lease deals to suit your driving needs and budget preferences, so you don't end up with something you don't want.
For more information about how to lease a Jaguar F-Type, to ask us a question or find out more about the car leasing process please call us on 01565 880880.
Other Compact Coupes You Can Lease
The Jaguar F-Type is a fabulous compact coupe but not the only one we lease. Why not take a look at some of its competitors to make an informed decision:
Related Pages and Articles
Still Can't Find What You're Looking For?
If you're still unsure if you are wanting to lease a Jaguar F-Type then why not take a look at our latest lease specials page for the most up to date car leasing special offers.