The i30 fastback doesn’t come with all the same engines and trims that the hatchback does but the best selling engines and trims are all present. To start is the 1.0T 118 petrol engine which most people opt for as it combined economy and enough power to handle the motorway with ease. However, there is a 1.4T 138 petrol engine for those who want a little bit more. Lastly, there is the 1.5 GDI petrol engine with 160 break horsepower and a 0-62 of sub 9 seconds.
Five Reasons To Lease a Hyundai i30 Fastback
- Stylish and modern blend of coupe and hatchback styling
- One of the cheapest fastbacks on the market
- Economy and power available
- Great track record on reliability
- It’s new and unique on the road